the boys

the boys

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Letters to Santa

Dear Santa,
Now Jack the Elf is the greatest elf in the world and I thank him so much for coming.  I've been kinda good and I want like a Star Wars game for my Leapster and a cookie maker that is so much fun where you can make an elephant or a sun or I don't really know what else you can make.  So, can I have that please?  And I guess I would want something that, um, that goes to my Leapster and it gets micromods and it downloads micromods anytime you want to.  It's kinda like when you push a button and micromods apear.  Well, um, I guess that's it.  Hey Santa, could you give me a woogle pet?  You put fluffy all in and sprinkle in the magic and then you can make your woogle pet talk.  I saw it on a commercial.  And then just one more tiny thing.  I want a Green Lantern mask and thingy that goes on your arm and press a buttom and make noise.  That's it.  That's the very last thing.
Love,
Justin.  this is me and I love you Santa. And I love your elf.


Dear Santa,
I wan a batman game for me leester (Leapster).  I been good.
Love,
Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment