the boys

the boys

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Deep Thoughts by Justin O'Brien

These deep thoughts by Justin have been said all within the last 24 hours. 

Hey, God?  How do you make it rain?  (pause and cocks his ear to listen for the answer).  Umm-hmmm.  (pause).  Ok.  Thanks.  (turns to me) I'm ready to say my prayers now. 

OH.  I need to make my bed.

Did you know that squirrels don't have very many teeth?  They have 3.  One on the bottom and 2 on the top.

I can't wait to fly in Heaven.

I want to be a scientist to investigate stuff. 

(after I told Jeremy that Rock Center is my new favorite news show and Justin asked what it was about I told him that it's a news show about what is going on in the world).  Oh, I should probably watch that.  I really want to know what's going on in this world.  We should record it so I can watch it too. 

(after the boys were playing and wrestling and Leo starts screaming)  MOM!!!! Leo lost a tooth.  Hurry!!!!  (and so I rush in there and yank Leo's mouth open).  I'm just kidding!!!!  He just has a fruit snack stuck in his tooth! (and they both crack up laughing at my expense!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment