- silently cursed the children for playing with Jeremy's alarm clock
- loudly cursed the alarm clock when it went off at 5 am
- watched 10 minutes of 90210. Poor Dylan. He had it rough.
- sent a FB congrats to Jeremy's cousins on their new bundle of joy!!
- watched the last half of Knocked Up and considered being such....decided against it after the labor scene
- had a mimosa
- had some eggs Benedict and lobster bisque among other things at Granite City brunch with my hubby
- had another mimosa
- convinced my wonderful and giving husband to pump my gas in 20 degree weather
- bought some ice melt and threw in a new ice scraper for good measure
- scheduled a massage on a whim
- got my eyebrows waxed FINALLY
- cancelled my massage 10 minutes later after some Dave Ramsey reflection....not like I was following the plan anyway (see #7-9)
- tried on a sample of some $90 wrinkle creme
- had a nice long conversation with a great friend
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Sixteen things I've done today
because I'm sure everyone is sitting around on this cold Sunday morning wondering what I am doing....here's a run down thus far.