- Laundry sucks.
- The junk drawer is overwhelming so I cleaned it out and spread the junk throughout out the house so it is all in its proper junky places.
- The biggest tragedy of the day is that Justin's pink princess ring from Brooklyn's birthday party in July of last year broke. The "jewel" came unglued. And so did Justin.
- The card game War is extremely boring and I thank my dad for playing with us for hours on end. Yes, it teaches number skills, blah, blah, blah but it's BORING!!
- I have had a headache for 3 days and am grinding my teeth at night. I have some sort of hidden stress that I'm not allowing myself to address. That should be fun when it decides to surface in a few days and I do the big 1, 2, 3 FREAK OUT! Better hope it doesn't come on you.
- I am consistently amazed at the amount of food Justin can put away in a day. Cannot keep him satisfied and I am acutely aware that this is only the beginning.
- I have been cracked out on jelly beans since last week. I tried to stop and quit them for two days this week. Started up again yesterday. It's so bad I'm even eating the black ones to make them last longer. I would venture a guess that the sugar rush is one of the reasons for my consistent headache but I can't stop. Not yet. Maybe next week.
- I watched Far and Away this morning off and on. I miss the old Tom Cruise or at least the Tom Cruise he pretended to be or thought he was back then. I also think there's a good chance I would not have survived that time period. I prefer looking for a house with a realtor, not a horse and a flag. Plus, I don't think they had jelly beans back then.
- Justin told me today that when I "grow a baby" we are going to name it Juliet (from Gnomeo and Juliet) and that it "better be a girl" because he really likes that name. He is the 3rd person this week to insinuate, or downright ask, if I am preggo. Must be all of the jelly beans I am eating. And for the record, I am not!
- I am not yet comfortable with the level of testosterone in my home. Moments after promising each other to be nice and quit hitting/punching/pulling shirts, etc they turned their efforts towards their poor defenseless stuffed animals. I have an awesome video that goes with this but it refuses to post tonight. Such is life. Maybe I can get it posted to Facebook.
Saturday, January 14, 2012
Thoughts Of The Day
I am sort of out of the blog mode so in order to kick start my thoughts I decided to just make a running list of thoughts/events today to see if they produced blog ideas. What I found is that they are kind of a blog in and of themselves.
Ten's a good round number. I think I'll stop there. Good night!